Cost - $85 (Most exams are completed in under 30 minutes) – And just think, no 2-3 hour wait just to be taken into another room and wait some more...... We know your time is valuable and respect that!
Commercial drivers with Class A, B and C licenses need a DOT physical at least every 2 years in order to keep your license valid. On May 21, 2014 only medical professionals certified by the Federal Motor Safety Administration (FMSA) will be authorized to perform these exams. When you come in please bring the following:
1. Have a government issued photo I.D. (Driver's License, Passport, State issued I.D., etc.)
2. If corrective lenses are required to drive, please wear your glasses, not contact lenses since vision is checked with and without correction. If you do come in with contacts, be able to remove them.
3. If you take prescription medication, please bring in the names and dosages of those medications.
4. No coffee or energy drinks the morning of the exam are suggested. (May raise your blood pressure)
5. Be prepared to give a urine sample (Sp. Grav., Protein, Blood & Sugar) are checked. Drug testing is not part of the exam.
6. CPAP Users - Proof of compliance (Compliance Report)
To expedite your exam, please down load, print and fill out page 1 & 2 of Medical Examination Report. Also on page 3 & 4 fill out very top (name & date of birth).
Chain of Custody (5 panel + synthetic opioid) - $60 (9 panel) - $70
In house testing - $50
Dr. Pierre Barnes also offers chiropractic services. Whether you have a sports injury, lower back pain, arthritis of a joint or scoliosis, the doctor will work with you to achieve your optimal health. We regularly treat injuries such as:
• Disc Injuries
• Personal Injuries
• Back Injuries
• Headaches / Migraines
• Sports Injuries
• Neck and Arm Pain